WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://corsport.co.za
Thank you for visiting Corsport. We are an international brand distributor that is dedicated to quality assured products that enhance your way of living. Please read these Terms and Conditions, providing consent to document in order to have permission to use our services.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICES AND AGREEMENTS
Welcome to the corsport.co.za Website (“the Site”). These Terms and Conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) govern your (“the User”) use of the Website registered in the name of Corsport (“the Provider”) located at the domain name corsport.co.za (“the Website”). Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Website. Your use of this Website indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The User may not access, display, use, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, sell, transfer, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute content obtained on the Website for marketing and other purposes without the express prior written consent of the Provider. To obtain permission for the commercial use of any of the content on the Website contact The Site Administrator at +27 (82) 775 7708 or the Provider. The Provider hereby grants the User permission to view electronically and to copy and print in hard copies portions of this Website for the sole purpose of browsing the Site and submitting a query, or for your personal non-commercial use only.
- These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of any dispute arising between you and Decor Outlet, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
- Nothing in this clause or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.
Update of these Terms and Conditions
The Provider reserves the rights to change, modify, add or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions shall become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
All merchandise displayed and sold by Corsport is subject to stringent quality control standards. Should a customer not be satisfied with any product received within 7 days from date of receipt, Corsport will endeavour to repair or replace the item in question. If within a reasonable time period Corsport is unable to repair or replace the item a full refund of all payments that will be made.
Any personally identifiable information provided by Users will not be disclosed to any third parties unless the Provider has your express prior written consent. The Provider may share aggregated statistical information about the use of our Website with our business partners but such information shall not include personal information.
The delivery lead time quoted to you at the time of order is an at best estimate of the delivery date. Whilst every effort is made at all times to achieve this date, it does happen from time to time that delays are encountered that are often outside of our control. Corsport will make every effort to expedite delayed lead times and will make every effort to ensure that the customer is updated on the progress of the order.
In terms of section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act“) you are entitled to cancel, without reason and without penalty, your order for the Goods
within 7 (seven) days of receipt of the Goods. In such an event;
- You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 30 (thirty) days of the date of your cancellation of the order;
- You undertake not to utilise the Goods;
- Your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled, and
- You will be liable in terms of section 44(2) of the ECT Act for the direct costs of returning the Goods, such as courier and/or shipping charges.. You should note that your right to cancel your order for Goods without penalty set out in this clause, shall not apply where the Goods that you have ordered are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
The Company will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 10 (ten) days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period“). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to proceed with your order for the Goods or cancel your order. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you with the purchase price.
In terms Domicile Act 3 of 1992 you are entitled to transmit any legal and form of payment to Corsport, to the below mentioned address in subjugation of the company registration;
CorSport (Pty) Ltd.
ADDRESS / PHYSICAL LOCATION
- 51 Klapperboom Avenue
- Randpark Ridge
- South Africa
Corsport Online is the Trading name of CorSport (Pty) Ltd with the company registration number REG: 2012/083945/07 and falls under the Practical Guidance Intellectual Property Law and the Intellectual Property Laws Amendment Act, 2013, Act 28.
These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
In the event of any dispute arising between you and Corsport, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa notwithstanding that the quantum in the action or proceedings may otherwise fall below the monetary jurisdiction of that court.
Nothing in this clause or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.